Author Archives: muzztech
Yes, it has finally been given a release date. Keep your eyes peeled for December 6th when the dashboard update goes live. here’s how it is going to look.
It was no surprise that the update was going to deliver a Windows 8 type feel; however, the blue background is a surprise. I don’t know if that is a custom preference or the standard that everyone will have. If it is the standard, I must say it’s shocking. I understand there is halo theme on this, but the overall blue effect could still be a standard. I would’ve expected the same colors they’ve been using with either that silvery color or the classic green. To change to a color that is not in the Xbox palette is a little surprising to me. If this is a theme, you can expect the traditional silver background. We know that the use of Kinect is still being promoted and should work well with this layout going forward. Get ready for YouTube, TV (not sure if that’s available at launch), and a whole new navigation experience coming to your living room December 6th.
P.S. also be prepared for a long update like always.
Well the Trailer finally released today and let’s just say it did not disappoint. The trailer can be seen here or below. We know now that the game will be featured in San Andreas. Look for the game to be coming out sometime in 2012. Enjoy!
If you want confirmation for yourself head-over to Rockstar’s website yourself. They updated their website with a logo for GTA V. The big news however is the trailer that is releasing 11.02.11.
We’ve been waiting a while for this news after all the rumors that kept pouring out, but the subtlety with which they chose to release the information is surprising. It can mean a couple things. They might be trying to target fan boys of the series on the news. They might be pushing the release of the trailer to get their name back out there. However, it can be a little alarming. Without a big reveal or anything for the games’ announcement, the game could not be ready. This could lead to a very dissappointing trailer. On the other hand, Rockstar is a prestigious company and they have never let anyone down really (your opinion for each GTA doesn’t count, they were still pretty good in their own rights).
I believe they are finally ready to show this game off. By keeping it under wraps for so long, they were able to work on what they needed to without a deadline of sorts by the media. The trailer would not have been announced if they weren’t ready for a teaser. Rockstar is ready, and you should be as well! Set those alarms and calendar alerts for November 2nd because you won’t want to miss this trailer.
This trailer shows off the new “Survive It” mode. You make it from the top of the mountain to the bottom as fast as possible. Sounds easy, right? WRONG! You will battle various obstacles on your descent as you take on avalanches, low-atmosphere conditions, the darkness, and even large gaps (wingsuit will be used).
Now for the bad news….you will have to wait a little bit longer to play this game. EA Sports has confirmed in this trailer that the game will release February 14th. You won’t have to wait to much longer, but a delay is a delay.
Jeeps, Tanks, Helicopters, and Jets. I don’t even know what else you would ask for. This trailer really shows off the Frostbite engine at its best. I’m sure you are frothing at the mouth right now; enjoy! (I apologize, it was just me.)
According to a new report, Xbox is targeting their new dashboard update for November 25.
In addition, according to a source from GigaOm, the code used with the new applications is a modified version of Microsoft Silverlight. The update adds a ton of new features including several TV channels. The source also said, ““The goal is to quickly mature the platform, with the potential of enabling other third-party developers to eventually use the Lakeview framework to build their own apps for the Xbox 360 console.”
This update is shaping up to become one of the biggest releases for Xbox in terms of updates, in a long time. With new apps like: Youtube , iHeartRadio, VEVO; along with several TV channels. Xbox is making a push to become a leader in entertainment systems, just don’t mention Blu-Ray to them.
Although the game is coming out very soon, I know some of you will still want to see the full list of achievements for MW3.
Spoiler Alert: If you want to be spoiler free, you might want to avoid reading these because some of them go into quite detail for the story of the game. If you really care, skip the first 15 or so and read on. Either way it won’t be too long before we all are staying up playing the game. Enjoy!
- Back in the Fight – 5G: Start the Single Player Campaign on any difficulty.
- Too Big to Fail – 10G: Destroy the Jamming Tower. Complete “Black Tuesday” on any difficulty.
- Wet Work – 10G: Take back New York Harbor. Complete “Hunter Killer” on any difficulty.
- Carpe Diem- 10G: Escape the mountain safe house. Complete “Persona Non Grata” on any difficulty.
- Frequent Flyer – 10G: Defend the Russian President. Complete “Turbulence” on any difficulty.
- Up to No Good – 10G: Infiltrate the village. Complete “Back on the Grid” on any difficulty.
- One Way Ticket – 10G: Make it to Westminster. Complete “Mind the Gap” on any difficulty.
- Welcome to WW3 – 10G: Save the US Vice President. Complete “Goalpost” on any difficulty.
- Sandstorm! – 10G: Assault the shipping company. Complete “Return to Sender” on any difficulty.
- Back Seat Driver – 10G: Track down Volk. Complete “Bag and Drag” on any difficulty.
- We’ll Always Have Paris – 10G: Escape Paris with Volk. Complete “Iron Lady” on any difficulty.
- Vive la Révolution! – 10G: Reach the church. Complete “Eye of the Storm” on any difficulty.
- Requiem – 10G: Escape the city. Complete “Blood Brothers” on any difficulty.
- Storm the Castle – 10G: Discover Makarov’s next move. Complete “Stronghold” on any difficulty.
- Bad First Date – 10G: Find the girl. Complete “Scorched Earth” on any difficulty.
- Diamond in the Rough – 10G: Rescue the Russian President. Complete “Down the Rabbit Hole” on any difficulty.
- The Big Apple – 25G: Complete “Black Tuesday” and “Hunter Killer” on Veteran difficulty.
- Out of the Frying Pan… – 25G: Complete “Persona Non Grata”, “Turbulence”, and “Back on the Grid” on Veteran difficulty.
- Payback – 25G: Complete “Mind the Gap”, “Goalpost”, and “Return to Sender” on Veteran difficulty.
- City of Lights – 25G: Complete “Bag and Drag” and “Iron Lady” on Veteran difficulty.
- The Darkest Hour – 25G: Complete “Eye of the Storm”, “Blood Brothers”, and “Stronghold” on Veteran difficulty.
- This is the End – 25G: Complete “Scorched Earth”, “Down the Rabbit Hole”, and “Dust to Dust” on Veteran difficulty.
- Who Dares Wins – 40G: Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
- The Best of the Best – 100G: Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- Strike! – 20G: Kill 5 enemies with a single grenade in Single Player or Special Ops.
- Jack the Ripper – 20G: Melee 5 enemies in a row in Single Player or Special Ops.
- Informant – 20G: Collect 22 Intel Items.
- Scout Leader – 35G: Collect 46 Intel Items.
- This Is My Boomstick – 20G: Kill 30 enemies with the XM25 in “Black Tuesday.”
- What Goes Up… – 20G: Destroy all the choppers with only the UGV’s grenade launcher in “Persona Non Grata.”
- For Whom the Shell Tolls – 20G: Destroy all targets during the mortar sequence with only 4 shells in “Back on the Grid.”
- Kill Box – 20G: Kill 20 enemies with the Chopper Gunner in a single run in “Return to Sender.”
- Danger Close – 20G: Take down a chopper with an AC-130 smoke grenade in “Bag and Drag.”
- Ménage à Trois – 20G: Destroy 3 tanks with a single 105mm shot in “Iron Lady.”)
- Nein – 20G: Kill 9 enemies with A-10 strafing runs in “Scorched Earth.”
- 50/50 – 20G: Complete a Special Ops Mission Mode game with the same number of kills as your partner.
- Birdie – 20G: Kill 2 enemy helicopters without getting hit in a Special Ops Survival game.
- Serrated Edge – 15: Finish a Juggernaut with a knife in Special Ops.
- Arms Dealer – 20G: Buy all items from the Survival Weapon Armory.
- Danger Zone – 20G: Buy all items from the Survival Air Support Armory.
- Defense Spending – 20G: Buy all items from the Survival Equipment Armory.
- Get Rich or Die Trying – 25G: Have $50,000 current balance in a Special Ops Survival game.
- I Live – 10G: Survive 1 wave in a Special Ops Survival game.
- Survivor – 20G: Reach Wave 10 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode.
- Unstoppable – 40G: Reach Wave 15 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode.
- No Assistance Required – 20G: Complete a Special Ops Mission Mode game on Hardened or Veteran with no player getting downed.
- Brag Rags – 10G: Earn 1 star in Special Ops Mission Mode.
- Tactician – 20G: Earn 1 star in each mission of Special Ops Mission Mode.
- Overachiever – 40G: Earn 48 stars in Special Ops Mission Mode.
- Secret Achievement – 20G: Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
EA has released the full trailer of one of the missions from the single player campaign in Battlefield 3. The footage is solely from the Xbox 360, and i’d say the wait to see this was worth it. Watch as U.S. Marine Sgt. Blackburn, goes into Tehran in joint operation to capture key members of the PLR leadership.
okay yes i know what you’re thinking. Are you retarded? There already is a trailer for the single player; yes i know. However, what this trailer is should be classified as a teaser trailer for a mission. Yes, that’s possible. These are real. This is a teaser for a real trailer of the Mission in BF3 titled Operation Guillotine. In it U.S. Marine Sgt. Blackburn must enter the city of Tehran in Operation Guillotine, a joint operation to capture key members of the PLR leadership.
Here come the secondarys and attachments for Modern Warfare 3. They seem to have kept most of the same attachments from MW2, but there are definitely some new toys this time around. The campers still have their toys which will bring much enjoyment to online yet again. Prepare for your insults now. Here is the full list:
- USP .45
- .44 MAGNUM
- FIVE SEVEN
- Desert Eagle
- M320 COLM
- Red Dot Sight
- Grenade Launcher
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Hybrid Sight
- Underbarrel Shotgun
- Holographic Sight
- Extended Magazines
- Thermal Sight
- Variable zoom scoop
- Dual wield
- Hamr Scope