This morning, IGN posted a picture of what claims to be a planning document from Verizon Wireless. Many release dates are listed in the document for upcoming smartphones as well as hints for a new Galaxy Tablet.
Here are some of the phones and launch dates according to IGN
- Droid Bionic – September 8th
- LG Revolution 2 – October 20th
- HTC Vigor – September 29th
- Samsung Galaxy S ll – September 8th
- Xoom 4G upgrade – September 8th
So as you can see, Verizon has a lot going for them in these upcoming months (if the document leaked is legitimate). So if you are a Verizon Wireless customer and are looking for a new smartphone, wait for a couple months for these.
For quick reviews on all of these upcoming phones check out this article from pcworld.com